Free Standard Shipping Offer:
All products are eligible for free shipping, as long as the shipping address is located within the 48 continental United States. This free shipping offer is valid for curbside delivery only.
Please be aware that Curbside Shipping means the shipping carrier will deliver to the curb. You need to arrange for the item to be transported to your backyard or wherever you wish to place it. This service does not include set-up or assembly of items or removal of packaging materials. Sometimes shipping carriers will charge extra for deliveries to remote or hard-to-reach areas. If this were the case, we will contact you before processing your order.
Please refer to the individual products you are purchasing for manufacturing lead times and shipping times. Standard Shipping typically takes between 5 – 7 business days depending on your location.
Shipping to Canada, Puerto Rico, Alaska, Hawaii and International Locations:
We can work with you to arrange for shipping products to Canada, Puerto Rico, Alaska, Hawaii and International Locations with prior communications for a charge. Please reach out to us with the details for the product and shipping address.
In most cases we only charge sales tax to orders that are shipped within the state of Wyoming. In rare cases we are required by law to collect sales tax on product shipping to other states. In this event we will notify you when we process your order.
As soon as you make your purchaser you will receive a confirmation email.
- This means that we have received your order, pre-authorized your credit card and reached out to our supplier to process the order.
- This email will include all pertinent shipping information:
- If it is a made-to-order or custom product, the lead time (how long the manufacturer takes to make and ship the item) as stated in the Product Page and when can you expect delivery.
- If it is an in-stock item and available for immediate shipment (within 7 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment and let you know an ETA for your purchase.
- Please be aware that if you order includes both in-stock and made-to-order/custom items, the entire order will ship together when all products are ready.
- If an item is on back order or otherwise unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you and present you with all available options.
Freight Delivery Process:
Due to the weight and size of many large or heavy items they must be sent via independent freight carriers. Here are a few things to note.
- If you require any type of special delivery for large items please let us know at the time of ordering. There may be additional charges for items such as lift-gates, special size truck, etc. We will contact you before shipping if additional charges will apply.
- The trucking service will contact you 1-2 days before delivery to schedule the delivery time. If you make an appointment with a trucking company please be aware if you are not there to accept delivery a redelivery fee may be charged by the trucking company and will be your responsibility to pay.
- Any reconsigning (changing of original shipping address) of shipments and any fees for this are the responsibility of the customer.
- Please be present to sign for the delivery and inspect the item for potential damages. See “Freight Delivery Inspection and Damage Notation Process” below.
- The delivery driver will deliver your items curbside of your home or office. They are not responsible for taking the product onto your driveway or into your home or office. Therefore, moving the item from curbside may require your assistance. You can always ask the driver to assist you and they may but they are not required. Special services are the responsibility of the customer, we do not pay for any storage fees that the trucking company may charge if you do not take immediate delivery of your item.
- Very heavy items will require a forklift to move them from the curbside to their permanent location. You can contact a local contractor or landscaper to help you with this.
- Please be aware that the delivery can NOT BE REFUSED for any reason. Refusal of delivery will result in customer incurring all shipping and or redelivery cost of the delivery.
- Shipments weighing over 1,000 pounds are too heavy for a lift gate. You MUST have a forklift on site at the time of delivery to unload the item from the truck. DO NOT ORDER an item if you will be unable to supply a forklift. You can contact a local contractor, small equipment Rental Company or a landscaper to assist with the forklift. Depending on the product either a landscaper or contractor may be able to assist in setup.
Freight Delivery Inspection and Damage Notation Process:
All damage must be reported within 24 hours of delivery. The customer is responsible for all replacement expenses if damages are not noted on the Bill of Lading.
If packages are refused at the point of delivery, the buyer will be responsible for any return shipping charges and restocking fee when applicable. Read below for full details.
Steps to take at the time of delivery to protect against loss:
- Carefully Examine Each Package For Damage – If damage is visible, note this fact on the Bill of Lading or delivery receipt and have the driver clearly note it on your copy. Take pictures. If the box/crate has the appearance that the contents may possibly be damaged, insist that it be opened right at that time. Both you and the driver should make joint inspections of the contents. Any concealed damage discovered should be photographed and noted on the delivery receipt and on your copy.
- Shrink Wrapped Pallets – CUT OPEN ANY SHRINK WRAPPED PALLETS AND CHECK THE NUMBER OF PIECES ON THE PALLET(look to see if the quantity corresponds with the count on the bill of lading). At the same time, check the pieces along with any crates/cartons/boxes to see if they show even the SLIGHTEST wear (even creases or bends). If so, inspect the piece to make sure it is fully intact with no chips, cracks, or any other type of damage.
- Note Any Damage On Delivery Receipt – If the package is even slightly damaged, note that fact on the Bill of Lading or delivery receipt. The driver should not be given a clear delivery receipt (one signed without exception) if there is the slightest crush, crease, scuff, or puncture on any carton. It is vital that you note the condition of any bruised or damaged packages – such as “scratch marks and crush, top left corner” – on both copies of the delivery receipt.
- Be as clear and detailed as possible. If the driver uses an electronic receiving device and you identify possible damage, ask the driver to make a notation on the device of the damage and ask for an “exception number”. This number is your proof that there is visible or possible concealed freight damage on your shipment.
- If the driver will not wait for the pieces to be inspected, then you can must mark the Bill of Lading “Worn/Damaged Carton- Driver will not allow inspection – Possible Damage”; this must be NOTED on your copy and the driver’s copy of the BOL.
- Any damages must be noted on the Bill of Lading and you must call us immediately, while the trucking company is still there.
- Immediately After Delivery, Open All Packages and Inspect For Concealed Damage – Even though the driver has left, all packages should immediately be opened and the contents inspected for possible concealed damage.
Please Note: If you do not inspect the delivery on arrival and notice damages after they leave, the trucking company nor Admired House will NOT be liable for damages. Due to the shipping company’s restrictions, We cannot process damage claims if the Bill of Lading is not marked that damage was noticed and this must be NOTED on your copy and the driver’s copy of the BOL.
Steps To Take When Visible Or Concealed Damage is Discovered:
- Retain Damaged Items – Not only must the damaged items be held at the point where received, but the containers and all inner packing materials must be held until an inspection is made by the carrier’s inspector. PLEASE DO NOT DISPOSE OF THE PACKAGING!! If we are to make a claim for concealed damage on your behalf, we require a picture of the packaging along with the claim.
- Notify us immediately – Contact us at once at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will proceed to contact the carrier to report damage and request inspection. Damage not reported within 5 days of delivery will result in the claim being denied. Be sure to retain a copy of your email for your claim records.
Steps To Take When Carrier Makes Inspection Of Damaged Items:
- Have Damaged Items In Unpacking Area – Make certain the damaged items have not been moved from the unpacking area where the damage was discovered. Allow inspector to inspect damaged items, cartons, inner packing materials, and freight bill. Be sure to retain your deliver receipt and/or Bill of Lading, it will be needed as a supporting document when the claim is filed.
- After Inspector Fills Out Inspection Report, Carefully Read It Before Signing – If you do not agree with any of the facts or conclusions made by the inspector on the report, do not sign it and call us immediately at 307-459-4588. In the inspection report, the inspector will assess if the item can be satisfactorily repaired of if it must be replaced with a new item. A new item can be ordered only if the inspection report specified “REPLACE.”
Failure of Carrier to Make an Inspection:
- Generally a carrier, when requested to do so, will conduct and inspection of damaged goods. However, at its discretion, it may waive inspection. If it fails to make an inspection within 5 business days of the damage being reported, you should conduct your own inspection. Take as many photographs as necessary and describe clearly and in detail any and all damage discovered.
- Forward a Copy of the Inspection Report – Send a copy of the inspection report (the carrier’s report or yours) and the delivery receipt to email@example.com immediately for us to proceed with the claim. This must be done within 10 business days from delivery. The carrier has 120 days from the date of receipt of your claim to make settlement on interstate claims. Don’t delay us filing a claim awaiting a tardy inspection.
Steps To Take After Inspection Has Been Made
- Continue to Retain Damaged Merchandise – Even though inspection has been completed, damaged items cannot be used or disposed of without written permission from us.
- Do Not Return Damaged Items to Shipper – The return of such items should not be made without written authorization from us.
- Secure Receipt From Carrier If Damaged Items – If you surrender damaged merchandise to a carrier for salvage because it is valueless to you, be sure to secure a receipt from the driver when it is picked up. Retain that receipt.
All fountain pumps include a 1-year Manufacturer’s Warranty against defects. Customer is responsible to contact pump Manufacturer to claim warranty. Save all info comes with the pump, and proof of purchase. We will work closely with you if any issues arise. You will be required to follow steps instructed. It is rare we have any issues, but they do occur on occasion. When they do arise, we will need your cooperation to help resolve the issue.
The manufacturer, at its discretion, will either repair or replace the defective product. Natural aging of finishes is expected, therefore, these changes over time are not considered defects.
Cancellations and Returns:
Because we support your right to change your mind, cancellations on the Same-Day or Within 24 hours of Order placement, incur in no penalties.
After that, orders that have not shipped are subject to a 20% administration fee. NO cancellations will be accepted on orders that have already shipped, and/ or are custom and made-to-order products that have gone into production.
To cancel an order please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Custom and Artistic Fountains:
Each Artistic and Custom ordered (custom manufactured as per Patina chosen) Fountain is created one at a time by the Artist/ Manufacturer. They may not match 100% to the images seen online. Buyer’s remorse as to the exact artistic creation will not be covered as part of the warranty.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your product, we offer a full refund (see exceptions below).
To qualify for a return please note the following:
- Product must be clean, unused and in its original packaging.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
- Items must be sent within 7 days from delivery.
- Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card used when placing the order.
- There is a 20% restocking fee.
You must have a Return Authorization Number (RAN) to qualify for a return:
Please email us at email@example.com to obtain a RAN and a return address.
No Returns Policy for – There are no returns on:
- Custom or Artistic products.
- Made-to-Order products.
- Used products.
- Products without original packaging.
- Products on sale.